Formula E 2021: Berlin E-Prix
DS TECHEETAH pilots more motivated than ever to defend their titles on the tarmac of Berlin's historic Tempelhof Airport
The ABB FIA Formula E World Championship is coming back to Berlin for the seventh consecutive year and the 2020/21 season finale. The last double header race will take place this weekend along the tarmac of the historic Berlin Tempelhof airport. DS TECHEETAH is fourth in the rankings and remains in the game, indeed the drivers are aware of the difficulty of the circuit but also of their strengths to win the two titles again this year in Berlin.
Jean-Éric Vergne and António Félix Da Costa can expect a real challenge with two tracks in two days as the season finale will see the return of the NILREB reverse layout for the 15th race of the championship. The drivers must be ready for a concrete track with plenty of grip that will hugely influence energy levels and race strategies.
Support our drivers and get them precious points by voting for Jean-Éric and António with FanBoost. To find out more go to: https://fanboost.fiaformulae.com/team/S7TP03
/! The schedule below is Paris time (UTC +2), please adjust to local time.
Friday 13 August
– Free practice 1 : 17:00-17:45 on [insert local broadcaster]
Saturday 14 August
– Free practice 2 : 08:00-08:30 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Qualifying & Super Pole : 10:00-11:00 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Race 1 : 13:30 on [insert local broadcaster]
Sunday 15 August
– Free practice 1 : 08:00-08:45 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Free practice 2 : 9:30-10:00 [insert local broadcaster]
– Qualifying & Super Pole : 11:30-12:30 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Race 2 : 15:15 on [insert local broadcaster]